Post new topic   Reply to topic    The StoneBlood Phalanx Forum Index -> Old Website Posts & Replies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keleira
Tribunis

re: Connection

Post By Imtah
5/25/2007

Since I have been having so many problems with my connection lately, this evening and tommorow I probably will not be on much so that we can get a direct connection to the router setup in the house, I will try to be on but no guarantees, I'm not sure how much work will be involved in getting my computer setup properly so I can avoid wireless. I'll for sure be on again next week monday, but I can make no guarantees for this weekend, sorry about this, but I'll have a much more reliable connection after this so the work will be worth it, if I don't manage to get back on this weekend then have a great time gaming, and I look forward to RPing and playing with you guys again on Monday.

Reply By Imtah
5/27/2007

just letting everyone know that we got the direct connection set up so i won't be having any more issues with disconnecting in the middle of a game, well short of our actual line or connection from our ISP having issues, but i won't be disconnecting randomly anymore Happy , so i'll be on more frequently once again.

Reply By Keleira
5/27/2007

YAY!!!! :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The StoneBlood Phalanx Forum Index -> Old Website Posts & Replies All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: