Post new topic   Reply to topic    The StoneBlood Phalanx Forum Index -> Backgrounds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imtah
Legatus

re: Imtah

just thought i would say a little bit about myself.

Name: Paul Wiebe
Height: 5'11"
Weight: between 135-145lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Naturally dirty blonde, blonde right now
Build: Slim
Profession: Computer Service Technician
Hobbies: Play computer, read books, watch movies, and lately work out with my cousin
Goals: Rise higher in my chosen field, and eventually start taking Ninjitsu with my cousin

Been playing WoW since a few months after it came out, before that played SWG since it was released, loved that game, was lucky enough to get out before they butchered it horribly. Have tried Matrix Online, Ragnarok, Eve Online, Guild Wars, and a couple of others for MMORPGs, other games, well, if it's fantasy or RPG, probably played it, FPS, a dozen or so.

Graduated from college in Computer Information Systems, currently living at home while paying off student loans debt (that's awesome, just enter the work force for real and have as much debt as people used to accumulate over a lifetime ) so lame. 22 almost 23, single, whatever, not sure what else to say....now to see if i can figure out how to attach a picture of myself (COMPUTER service tech, not web, so don't make fun of me for that)....never mind, i'll actually edit the post after i can actually FIND a picture Happy (i hate cameras) talk to you all later

Last edited by Imtah on Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

re: Imtah

Okay, Paul...I love this post. It is so cute...it's like an ad. You need to add a pic though. [/img] doesn't cut it, noob :twisted: . i still love ya :-D . and i forgot we played ragnarok. that was fun for a month or so - tee hee.

Jump to: